Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Event Planners! Attention!!

Hello Event Planners!
I provide strolling entertainment for customers waiting in long lines, unruly people, and upset patrons.
In addition, I provide your guests with something to tweet about, and facebook your location.
I have worked with dozens of companies, and I would love to provide my services to you, or the decision maker.

My shows are a mix of magic, misdirection, mind reading, and hypnotism, as well as promotion through twitter, facebook, youtube,
postcards, posters and flyers all at a price that you can afford, guaranteed.

Thank you in advance for considering or forwarding to the person in charge.

www.TownerEnterprises.com
www.TimesSquareMillionaire.com
www.FairEntertainers.com
Office: 1-888-632-9104

No comments:

Post a Comment