Monday, April 9, 2012

Magician Antwan Towner

It has been an amazing journey as a magician. Travelling from coast to coast performing magic in some of America's most amazing places. In the past few years I have had the great opportunity to travel to Florida, New York, San Diego, Los Angeles, even Alaska! I've performed, and learned so much in Canada, the Bahamas, The Virgin Islands and more.
There was a book I read years ago, I must suggest you take the time to read; "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho. It is simply life changing.
Another great book/dvd that can set anyone straight on their own journey through life is the "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne, wow! Thanks brother Dennis for that one, I still watch it from time to time. (the old one, with Esther Hicks, not the shitty one).
Anyway, life can be amazing if you let it. Matter of fact, it can be truly magical- and may even end you up in Manhattan!
Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment