Sunday, April 8, 2012

Technology overload

Is it just me? I cant do anything without hearing "like us on..." or "follow us on ..."
Neither can I read an email, or post a note without the big G slathering it and linking it all together. Here is the kicker: if you don't know about this stuff, and follow the sheep, then you simply do not exist, and you have no friends.
I am so glad actually, that in real life, I have some of the coolest friends, and the things I've done in my "real life" have afforded me the luxury of hiring someone to write these words that you are reading.
I don't own a television. I don't own a radio. I don't subscribe to any papers. I don't have a FB. I don't have a Twitplace. I don't give a shit about any of that shit.
I do, however, have an awesome life, a pocket full of money, and the most amazing people in my "real" circle that you will ever meet.
Why am I saying this? well, I think more people should.
LIVE YOUR LIFE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ppfweXun4o

No comments:

Post a Comment