Tuesday, August 28, 2012

This is a good one

They say that motivation and inspiration are like a shower. They are good for about 24 hours. Over the past 10 years I have bathed in the motivational words of Anthony Robbins, and cleaned myself with the calming inspirational words of Dr. Wayne Dyer. Recently I have researched a man named Jim Rohn, because Tony Robbins mentions him. Not really on a spiritual tip, but just for an example of a man who speaks from the heart, with kindness and gentleness and compassion, sometimes I listen to Joel Osteen. When I want to get fired up about business I listen to Joel Bauer and Sukuma Avery.
Anyway, the list goes on and on, and I only say that to show that there are some people who have the right words for the moment. Throughout the past 5 years or so, I have also very much enjoyed the inspiration and perspectives that the teachings of Abraham offer, through Jerry and Esther Hicks. If you need a little pick me up, or some words of wisdom, I suggest you investigate these people, and watch this lovely little clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdoddb4OIBM
As well as find these books the next time you are near a barnes and noble. Write them down in your phone, get yourself in starbucks for that mocha, and get these books! "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho, "How To Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie, "The 4 Hour Work Week" by Tim Ferris, & "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene. There are many more that I might suggest, but this is a good list for now, if you are like me, and you are interested in improving the quality of life for yourself and others around you.
Let's never forget to stay in touch!
-Antwan
www.townerenterprises.com

No comments:

Post a Comment