Monday, July 22, 2013

Restaurant Magician Memories

Restaurant Magician Memories

I love doing what I do. Looking back at videos of performances I have done for restaurants, I found this cute video: 

http://youtu.be/P5taK8-OJEM 

Being a restaurant magician is just one of the things that I do to exercise my strengths as a performer and artist. Growing up, sll of my idols were restaurant performers. Mainly magicians, some musicians and some poets. 

There is definitely something special about being surprised with entertainment when sitting down for a nice meal. 

Over the years, I have learned that bringing an element of elegance and beauty through entertainment is such a huge benefit for the restaurant or other establishment. The customers have something to tweet about, the guests experience something different, and the children beg to return. 

Although I have made my living as a restaurant magician, the real business comes from increasing the business of the establishment through repeated traffic, which in turn has built life long relationships with its guests, as well as customers for the other side of my business. 

The other side of my business is booking magic shows for individuals, families and corporate events. 

I must say that I have not only been pretty lucky, but blessed to have had the opportunity to serve so many people with what I love to do. 

If you are a party planner, or just a person who enjoys big events, then I encourage you to remember the entertainment for your events. 

It's not enough to reserve the venue in time, and select the proper amount of food for the guests, but be sure to create the right atmosphere as well. 

There are many resources available now, thanks to the Internet to be sure to find the right choices for your party. 

When booking the entertainer, be sure that they have. Some good reviews available, whether it be written testimonial or video. We cannot always judge whether or not they are perfect for the party by their website alone. Which brings me to the next point:

Entertainers for parties should also have a website and an easy way to book them. Many magicians and entertainers consider themselves artists, and do not take the proper energy to produce a top notch website, however, they should still be easy to book. 

Good luck with your parties and events! 
If you are interested in booking a magician, be sure to see: 

http://bigeventmagic.com/bigeventmagic/Free_Easy_Magic_Trick.html

No comments:

Post a Comment