Saturday, September 22, 2012

David Copperfield Magic Magazine

David Copperfield Magic Magazine

The news has just hit! Magician David Copperfield has done a recent interview with Magic Magazine, and it is supposed to be hot! I highly recommend picking it up!
I have not read the article just yet, but it's the first thing on my list!
In case you are into magic or not, David Copperfield has simply dominated the magic spectrum since well before I was born, and he is a great inspiration for entertainers like myself as well as millions of other fans. Probably, actually, billions of fans.
His style of illusion is beautiful and precise, and his magic is simply unparalleled. Be sure to pick up a copy of the magazine, not just because of this article, but because there is tons of fun information and insight into our world of magicians.
The first time I remember seeing the magic of David Copperfield, I was probably 5 years old, in a foster home. Seeing that on television made me understand that there is more to this universe than what is easily observed. If one pays attention, they will notice the great gifts that this univers is able to offer. I decided then that there was not going to be another option, this is it, this is what I will do until I die.
As a magician, we actually go through many ups and downs, as individuals and as entertainers. The point is: to be resilient and beautiful through it all. That's my opinion anyway.
I have travelled all around the world and have performed for hundreds of thousands of people, and I have never met a person who is. Of interested in a miracle, illusion or magic trick. Through the ups and downs and ins and outs, I believe that I made the right decision.
I hope you all hav a more magical time with life, and enjoy the new Magic Magazine! Please feel free to share this with your friends!
For more information about Mgaician & Mind Reader Antwan Towner visit: wwwTownerEnterprises.com
Appearance Availability: 1-888-632-9104

No comments:

Post a Comment