Sunday, September 23, 2012

The holidays will be here soon, an it is always a good reminder to myself to reflect and clean out the closet. Empty the Rolodex of useless connections. It's good time to delete some phone numbers, and reconnect with some really worthwhile people that I have been meaning to connect with. Clean the seaweed out of the ocean of possibilities.
I have never been a fan of burning bridges, but I'm not one to throw water on all of them either. Some people just need to let it burn. My wise friend said: "love people, but tolerate no one." I think she was right.
New York has been a magical petri dish growing a healthy fungus of useless connections. Talkers and hippies that waste my fucking time. Who has time anymore?
What a good time to wash away the bacteria flowing from the jowls of jaw flappers and empty promises. The users and addicted to fiction penny lookers.
I'm happy to have escaped the bowels of the middle class coon show, and be squirted into the loose reality of earths stool, real New York, the place of billions of people, crushing each others feet to get an extra penny.
Oh the lovely place that it is. Broker than you, but rich with these people- these wonderful and varied people, all piled up in top of each other, fucking each others brains out with images of something different.
I can't see the place were the wave finally broke and rolled back, but a dessert of sandlike creatures, locomotion gifted by the wind and the rain.
If you can make it anywhere, you still might not survive this beautiful wretched place.

No comments:

Post a Comment